Accountant Forums

Accounting practise software

03-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi,

Can someone please advise me what s the best software package to use to prepare my clients accounts on? I am a new practise currently in the process of acquiring a block of fees that will increase my revenue by 65% and I want to use a good quality accounting package in order to maximise efficiency. What are your thoughts?

04-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Hi SDR,

You may wish to have a look at AccountsPortal - an online accounting application that will allow you and your clients to collaborate in real time.

Best regards,
Jon

Posting Rules