Accountant Forums

does bank of america report to about electronic payment?

02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi,
I'm a non-resident alien doing my masters in the US. I will be receiving my fee amount through paypal from my home country. Once the money arrives on my paypal account I will transfer the amount (approx $10,000 in the next 3 months) every month to my bank of America account. Now, I dont pay any taxes since I'm a student. But I just want to confirm whether I will be liable for taxes because of this transfer? Will Bank of America report to IRS about transfers made from paypal? Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off