Accountant Forums

Thread Tools

Moving Home

Posts: n/a
      04-09-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm going to be moving from London to Reading next week and I wanted to know
what I need to do to keep receiving my Incapacity Benefit? Do I just ring
the DWP and tell them or do I need to go to the Job Centre? If it's the JC,
can I do it once I'm in Reading as I am not feeling too well at the moment
and I don't think I can make it to my (not so local) JC?



Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
moving home, HB to LHA Gazz UK Tax Credits and Benefits 2 07-17-2008 01:11 PM
Moving Guide - World Moving & Storage love Microsoft Money 0 01-22-2008 09:56 PM
moving companies moving loans moving budget moneymaker Microsoft Money 0 07-17-2007 01:27 AM
Moving home office within home Paul US Taxes 1 04-08-2005 04:57 PM
Re: Moving expenses - moving again A.G. Kalman Tax 0 04-02-2004 10:40 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 AM.
Posts in this forum do not constitute the advice of or its members. Financial advice should always be taken from qualified advisors before committing to a financial decision.