Accountant Forums

Question for filing state taxes in Arizona while on unemployment

05-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Hello, I recvd unemployment compensation for 2010 tax year, I have already filed my federal taxes, but I need to know do I need to file state taxes while recvng unemployment insurance?.(I live in Arizona).My total unemployment compensation for 2010 was $13,730.00. And again I have already filed my Federal taxes. Also, I had no federal or state taxes withheld from my checks, so with the federal return I dont owe nor do I get a refund back (this is fine with me because I would rather have the extra money in each check weekly than to get the refund back(. Thanks for any input on this matter
G Mosley

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On