Accountant Forums

Thread Tools

tax class

Posts: n/a
      02-04-2006, 03:37 PM
This is for an accounting class, i have to fill a couples taxes. They
are using married and filing a joint return. there are two parts of
this that i cannot figure out what line they would be on the 1040 form.

1. In June of 2005, Mary's father died. Under a life insurance policy
owned and paid for by her father. Mary was paid death benefits of
2. The key lime pie company provided carl with a company car to drive
while he is working. The company spent 6,475 to maintain this vehicle
during 2005. Carl never uses the car for personal purposes.
I would really appricate someone's help. This taxes are very confusing
to me. I am just starting these classes and i am trying to get used to
every thing. Thanks for the help.


Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax free conversion/class B to Class A Mutual fund shares jo Quicken 3 02-12-2011 11:59 PM
Class bonds that become Class B bonds Jeff Quicken 2 08-02-2006 07:02 PM
Investments: How to convert Class B to Class A? Bob Shruncle Quicken 6 12-23-2005 07:47 PM
Mutual Fund Conversion from Class B Shares to Class A Share Oilcan Quicken 5 07-03-2005 05:34 PM
conversion from class B shares to class A shares Maggi Microsoft Money 1 10-31-2003 11:25 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.
Posts in this forum do not constitute the advice of or its members. Financial advice should always be taken from qualified advisors before committing to a financial decision.