UK accounts payable on business plan.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I was checking a business plan and I figured out most part, but somehow I couldnt figured out "accounts payable" row.
I was told that AP is the money you owe to suppliers. How is this calculated with given table, that is i couldnt quite understand.
here is the table attached,
Any help appreciated.

Attachments

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing as this a business plan, then you need to ask whoever put it together for the details of which suppliers make up the accounts payable line.

Reaction score
Country
United States
You can't really calculate accounts payable values based on the rest of the balance sheet. It is probably composed of the inventory they purchased in the month from the suppliers minus the payments they made to the suppliers in the month, both numbers you cannot deduce from a balance sheet alone.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks folks, i finally got the excel sheet of it in full details.
So, this is how these values come up.
Account Payable = New Payment Obligations - Cash Spending (payroll expenses) - Bill Payment
New Payment Obligations
= Operating Expense - Depreciation + Interest + Tax + Non Inventory DCoS+ Inventory Purchase
thanks for your interest.

Ask a Question