India Career

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi i am currently pursuing my last year of graduation(bcom in accountancy and finance). I have been checking out all the professional courses like ca, cma etc. The problem i am facing is that the only subject i like doing is financial accounting and financial reporting stuff. I find it very difficult to study more theory subjects like tax and audit.
I know it might sound strange but is there any specific course i can pursue in order to build my career related to financial accounting. I am not some math genius, but just that i love doing accounting sums. Any replies will be very helpful.
Thank you.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I've moved your topic to the Career and Jobs section, and hopefully someone will be able to advise you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I understand your questions correctly you are interested in general accounting and if this is correct then any advanced level of core accounting should help you. There is government and not-for-profit accounting as well if it interests you (this should be useful for CPA exam if you're considering taking it).

Ask a Question