Australia director fee(tax)

Reaction score
Country
Australia
My business account closing date is 31/5/2014, on 30/11/2014 my ledger show that i had director fee on that financial year but untill now i not receive the money yet. Can i know when i need to pay for income tax?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Depending on corp structure it can either be reclassed as a dividend or payroll....if you have accountants and have already filed your return this was likely already addressed and reported on your ind return. Is there anymore info you can provide?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes, the ledger show that i had director fee, but i want to know whether i need to pay income tax on that year or when i receive money?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
My business account closing date is 31/5/2014, on 30/11/2014 my ledger show that i had director fee on that financial year but untill now i not receive the money yet. Can i know when i need to pay for income tax?
Hi! Came across your post just now. I guess you need to have someone take a look at the corp structure and see what needs to be done. Try out Schulz Hobbs, they are pretty good accountants in Adelaide. Good Luck!

Ask a Question