Employee Benefits

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Dear experts/fellow,
I have been asked to do a research paper. It's one of the recruiting process (On the Job training), the requirements to become an employee of a company. My status now is a student. My Head of Department suggested me to write about Employee Benefits.

This year, the company hires 200 candidates (include me) which only receive a salary or pocket money (80% of our actual salary). After one-year training the candidates (we) will become permanent employees. It means we will receive other short-term, post-employment, and other long-term benefits. The company is also growing/expanding its business.

My Head of Department suggested me to write about this:
1. The employee benefits will increase 'double', so
a. How to anticipate if there will be unexpected things (e.g. retirement, resignment, unexpected employees health/long-term sick, etc.) ? What the impact on cash flow statement? the solutions?
b. What advices would you offer to the Planning Manager related the new permanent employees benefits?
2. He said that I'll find the answer which it's called "plan assets". I have read about this, but still can't reach clear explanations.
a. Is it right that one of the solutions is "plan assets"?
b. Can anyone pls explain simple about "plan assets" or maybe links/articles?

That's all for now. It's been five months, I'm stressed about this paper, because I don't understand this topic well, I've been trying to search on internet, but it's limited or even I found nothing especially in my native language. I'D BE GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATE if anyone could help, at least give the inspiration or the light points :/ :)
Thanks in advanced.

Ask a Question