USA Greetings

Reaction score
Figured I'd say hello before I start asking for anything. I recently started and LLC, a publishing concern called Polyhedron Games and my taxes are due. Now, I only made $45 last month, but Arizona still wants it info and I'm going to need help navigating the morass of accounting. Frankly, I'm in over my head, but I'm a stubborn cuss, so I press on no matter what.

Just as an example, I seemingly registered here some time ago, anticipating my need, but I didn't keep the login info (me, always in a hurry), so after an afternoon of futzing around trying to get back in, I re-registered. Speaking of that "in a hurry" bit, I'm a 100% disabled service-connected vet and just don't figure I have a lot of time left.

So, that's me, an old man futzing around with thing way beyond his capacity to understand (thank the VA for that).

PS: I'm coming off a bit negative here, so I just wanted to say I'm off the narcotics and recovering, but it's going to be along haul.

Reaction score
Wow, I thought this was a friendly place. Really didn't want to put anyone off with my intro, but I figured honesty was the best way to go. Maybe too much of it, huh?

Well, bedtime for this crazy old coot.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi mrwill, sorry for the late welcome I didn't see your introduction before today :(

How did you get into gaming?

Reaction score
I was in college after my stint in the Navy and a friend asked if I'd ever played. I replied, "No, what is it?" and he said, "you play a character that's totally different than you," so I rolled up a female half-elf! That was in '81, though I had been introduced to wargaming in '74. I took a hiatus in '91 for church and family and came back in 2001.

Since my ex-wife's death in '07 and the repercussions of that, I've been scrambling to get my life back together, but it seems it's always one step forward, two steps back and that's why I'm all over the place asking for help.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you've been through a tough time recently :(

Ask a Question