Hello

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

My name is Sergiy, and I develop software (company name is ProperSoft) to convert transaction data from one format to another, for example from CSV to QBO or from QIF to QFX.

I'm trying to get to know accountants better in terms of the problems they have to deal importing their data files into accounting software, and would like to help with my knowledge about accounting software data importing issues.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sounds interesting... How can I help? Do you have any particular questions or are you just hoping to gain an overall understanding of the differing software needs of accountants? In case of the latter, I am afraid you may be disappointed-- there doesn't appear to be much activity on this forum.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thank you for your reply. If you have a specific struggle with transaction files to get them imported into accounting software, feel to contact ProperSoft support. We provide support and help before and after purchase. I noticed there few discussions about specific format conversion and import.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Canada
For example, you need to a PDF bank statement to Quickbooks. You can use PDF2QBO converter to convert to QBO (Web Connect file) and and import. Or entered your transactions in Excel and use CSV2QBO to convert. Or your Quickbooks is three years old and still want to import your data (use CSV2IIF).

Ask a Question