India My company want to automation but...

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
My company is a big rental car. Our branches locate across nation. We apply centralization payable system. My company still use paper invoice because it gives more credibility control rather than did it by paperless. However it requires much to deliver the document and invoices sent to head office. So what do you think? In other hand, we want to accelerate our payable turnover and reduced the cost
Thank You..

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are solving your own problem. Paperless will cost much less and be faster. So someone needs to get over their "credibility control" paranoia for you to succeed.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Print the invoices to pdf and email them....to truely go paperless you will need a well integrated erp system, such as sap...even then, physical copies, often send by email, are useful because they are also a way to communicate (e.g. splitting charges between po's or a substantiation of charges - binned time log)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
If you want to accelerate your payable turnover and reduce cost, you can hire a third-party to do it for you. Why not outsource? Less cost and you can focus more in business.

Ask a Question