USA Pay advice

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everybody. I was hoping I could get some advice concerning pay.
I am currently a junior in college, and I am being hired by an accounting firm composed of two accountants in the New England era. I have no experience in accounting beside an accounting course and a basic finance course. The accountant who interviewed me, said that he would start me of learning the software, putting together tax returns, and helping out on simple taxes.
The only discussion that we had about pay was, for me to get back to him with a figure that I thought would be fair. Also I told him that I would like to work at least 15 hours per week, and Im also available weekends if necessary.
While I have no work experience in accounting, I was succesfull Marine for 10 years. I am quick learner and not afraid to learn and take on new task, to better my self.
Can anybody speculate what would be fair (per hour) pay, considering my skills, education, and task required to do?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sending you a private message

Ask a Question