Question about accountant career

Reaction score
Country
United States
Working on my bachelors degree right now and I'm in my first year. I want to know what career to get into that involves a lot of socializing with potential business partners and clients from other companies. I want my career to be oriented on talking and socializing and working with other people. I don't want to be stuck in a cubicle all day!

Ugo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Auditing might not be a bad place to start. I must warn you though, regardless of where you start of with, there will like be a lot of cubicle time. Working for an accounting firm as an auditor does lend you to a lot of different companies and people. Most times you get to socialize after work with staff of your clients.

Reaction score
Finance professionals can elicit answers useful in evaluating entry-level business or financial analyst candidates all the way up to mid-career professionals who aspire to roles that come with budget and staff oversight responsibilities.

Ask a Question