USA Unlimited CPE Websites

Reaction score
Country
United States
What is the best site for purchasing an unlimited number of CPE courses for one flat annual rate? I'm looking for the largest selection of up to date, NASBA approved, self-study courses. I have briefly looked into Sequoiacpe and Mastercpe, which both offer unlimited courses for $149. Don't bother mentioning onlineaccountingcpe.com. That site is worthless. Thanks for your input.

DTA93433

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
One I suggest is www.cpaacademy.org. Sign up for a online account. They offer 100% free live webinars (NASBA approved). They also have self-study CPE (for a fee however). I use it myself.

Reaction score
Country
United States
One I suggest is www.cpaacademy.org. Sign up for a online account. They offer 100% free live webinars (NASBA approved). They also have self-study CPE (for a fee however). I use it myself.
I have done a few of their self-study courses (some are free), and am registered for a couple of live webinars. I like the site, but they have very few offerings in the attestation category. Thanks for the reply.

DTA93433

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For the price you mentioned ($149), the only other one I can think of that may work for you might be www.cpedepot.com. (Although I stopped using them a few years ago. Some of their courses weren't updated year-to-year).

Reaction score
Country
United States
For the price you mentioned ($149), the only other one I can think of that may work for you might be www.cpedepot.com. (Although I stopped using them a few years ago. Some of their courses weren't updated year-to-year).
The price isn't a huge factor, and I wouldn't mind paying more than $149, if the site had an extensive selection of quality courses. I will check out cpedepot now. Thanks again.

The CPE depot also offers unlimited courses for $149, and has a decent, but not expansive, selection. Is the quality of their material better than Mastercpe, whose offerings appear similar?

Last edited:

DTA93433

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Never tried Mastercpe...but as I said with cpedepot.....despite what they may say not all of their courses are updated annually.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for your responses. I'm hoping some other members may have experience with both sites, or perhaps may suggest other sites where it is possible to get a varied selection of relevant, up to date courses for one membership fee. Hopefully mastercpe.com's material is preferable to cpedepot. I'm going to go back to see if the sites are including the original dates that the courses were offered.
Maybe I dismissed Sequoia prematurely, thinking it had less offerings than the other sites I mentioned. Perhaps they are not including as much stale material. I was hoping to get some responses that would eliminate the need to go thru each site in minute detail.

Ask a Question