Which CPA review has the best visual/audio learning aids?

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hi guys,

I am try to find out which CPA recourse course has the best visual and audio aids, because I am reading, but things escape me. I know I am a better learner when I see or hear information. Currently I have Gliem, but the video and audio in my opinion is lacking versus what I have read in the book. Any recommendations ?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm using Roger CPA review and his course is excellent. Especially the lectures. They are energetic, easy to follow and not boring at all which is hard to do with accounting lol. Also Roger's price is the best for a top-tier CPA review course. Check out their free trial version and see if you like it, you can even watch some of his lectures on YouTube, although they're a little old but it gives you a sense of what the lectures are like.

BIG E

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm also a Becker'd CPA. Bu that was over 30 years ago.
But this URoger place may be just as quality a program too.
Roger must be a fairly new place because I never heard of it before.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm doing well with UWorld Roger. The lecturers' background is a large whiteboard, so there's plenty of writing and visuals.

Ask a Question