USA Wyoming LLC Net income taxation

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

Please help me sort this out.

1. Form of incorporation is LLC, non US owner.
2. LLC employes/collaborates with NON US (European) companies and individuals.
3. The companies and individuals employed by the LLC provide services for multiple US and NON US companies.
4. The LLC receives payments from the US and NON US companies (for the services the companies and individuals it employs provided).
5. The LLC pays the companies and individuals it employes for the services they provided on its behalf.

The actual question is:
How will the net income of the LLC (or the owner) be taxed?
Considering the revenue comes both from US and NON US companies? As far as I am aware the NON US revenue is not taxable.
Since the LLC have both US and NON US revenue how it will be determined:

- was the US or the NON US revenue used to pay for all the expenses?
- if the actual net income is constituted from the US or the Non US revenue?

I hope I was clear enough and this will suffice for you to share some light. If I'm missing something please do not hesitate to share your thoughts.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

smallbushelp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
LLCs with two or more members are automatically taxed as a partnership unless the entity files Form 8832 and elects to be taxed as a corporation. LLCs with only one member are treated as a disregarded entity for tax purposes (in essence, as a sole proprietorship). And last I heard, income earned outside of the US is taxable income in the eyes of the IRS. You can get more information at www.IRS.gov.

Ask a Question