Accountant Forums


Reply
Thread Tools

Verifone 1000se Settings

 
 
Rob F.
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanked:
 
      12-01-2004, 02:33 PM
I need to know how to set up a Verifone 1000se PINPad i.e. baud rate, parity,
stop bits. It is on Com port 2. does anyone know the specifics?

Thanks,

Rob
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rob
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanked:
 
      12-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Click the Help button in the MS OPOS setup program.

"Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to know how to set up a Verifone 1000se PINPad i.e. baud rate,
>parity,
> stop bits. It is on Com port 2. does anyone know the specifics?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rob F.
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanked:
 
      12-01-2004, 02:47 PM
I know how to physically make the settings, I just am not sure what the
settings are.

"Rob" wrote:

> Click the Help button in the MS OPOS setup program.
>
> "Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I need to know how to set up a Verifone 1000se PINPad i.e. baud rate,
> >parity,
> > stop bits. It is on Com port 2. does anyone know the specifics?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Rob

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rob
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanked:
 
      12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Again, click the HELP button in the MS Setup program. It tells you exactly
how to set up this device.

Rob
"Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know how to physically make the settings, I just am not sure what the
> settings are.
>
> "Rob" wrote:
>
>> Click the Help button in the MS OPOS setup program.
>>
>> "Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I need to know how to set up a Verifone 1000se PINPad i.e. baud rate,
>> >parity,
>> > stop bits. It is on Com port 2. does anyone know the specifics?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Rob

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rob F.
Guest
Posts: n/a
Thanked:
 
      12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Basically from what I saw it says that the default settings should work. I
know now why it wasn't, if you have the PINPad set up in RMS and in PC
Charge, they both try to use the port at the same time; since you have to set
debit cards as 'other' in RMS w/o EDC verification and then just set it up in
PC Charge. This makes it so PC Charge can communicate with pinpad even
though it still does not prompt for pin number?

"Rob" wrote:

> Again, click the HELP button in the MS Setup program. It tells you exactly
> how to set up this device.
>
> Rob
> "Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I know how to physically make the settings, I just am not sure what the
> > settings are.
> >
> > "Rob" wrote:
> >
> >> Click the Help button in the MS OPOS setup program.
> >>
> >> "Rob F." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> >I need to know how to set up a Verifone 1000se PINPad i.e. baud rate,
> >> >parity,
> >> > stop bits. It is on Com port 2. does anyone know the specifics?
> >> >
> >> > Thanks,
> >> >
> >> > Rob
> >>
> >>
> >>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MS POS 2009 and Verifone 1000SE Maolin Microsoft Point Of Sale 4 03-09-2010 07:14 PM
Pinpad Verifone 1000SE paulh Microsoft Point Of Sale 2 03-17-2009 01:07 AM
Pinpad Verifone 1000SE Sacha Favelevic Microsoft Point Of Sale 2 03-03-2009 03:14 PM
Verifone 1000SE Pin Pad Bill Fry Microsoft Point Of Sale 8 07-06-2006 09:10 PM
Verifone 1000SE Pinpad - option for customer not having to verify mnylen Microsoft Point Of Sale 1 07-06-2006 09:08 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 AM.
Posts in this forum do not constitute the advice of AccountantForums.com or its members. Financial advice should always be taken from qualified advisors before committing to a financial decision.