501 (c) (3) contribution

Discussion in 'Tax' started by TAXQA, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. TAXQA

    TAXQA Guest

    Can I deduct the 501 (c) (3) contribution from CA 540 form?


    TAXQA, Apr 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. It should be the same as on the Federal form. See schedule CA.
    Arthur L. Rubin, Apr 15, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.