A little help from an accountant, please


Roy Chastain

I have 2 issues, that I just don't know how to do. I assume that involve a journal entry, but I don't know which accounts to adjust.

1) - Removing money for a 'owner withdrawal'. Which accounts should be involved.

2) - Taking an item in inventory for business use. (This affects sales tax etc.) Again I don't know which accounts to involve.

Thanks for you help.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question