A Solution to Cost Basis Calculations [NetBasis]

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like an add here but I want to know how do you achieve your cost basis results? We are curious as to who you all use and how you felt about going though them. Here at NetBasis, we strive to implement solutions into our applications based on your input. So please, I'd like to start a conversation on what your experiences with capital gains & losses and your experiences with achieving your cost basis. Thank you

NB:)

Reaction score
Most(all?) firms provide

I think most firms (Merrill, Wells, Morgan Stanley, etc...) will be required to provide cost basis on their reports. Most of them do now. The ones that don't and I hate when I get their reports are Schwab. You can get cost basis online but clients always forget. Don't think that is a big issue. Hope you guys find a niche that you can make money in.

Reaction score
Oh we've found a Niche...Take a look at our site www.netbasis.com...I didn't want to be marked as spam but we feel like we've accomplished what we set out to do and that is give a fast solution to the cost basis issue coming in 2011...ok now i sound like an ad. I would, however like your opinion about what we offer and the site itself. It's always nice to here valuable input from someone one the outside.

Ask a Question