ACCA qualification

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Can you give some reviews please, I am planing to start ACCA from the new year, as distance study. Did anybody graduated with them??

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Globally recognised professional qualification in accounting that has a broad remit that doesn't restrict you in the way that some others of the same level do. It's not a walk in the park - exams are difficult, but then they're not supposed to be easy at this level. Yet, put the graft in, and there's no reason why you won't get through it.

Do a net search for "ACCA" and you'll find lots of resources to help you along the way, and of course, there's this site as well for when you get stuck with something - I did mine self study, and sometimes it's good just have somebody, somewhere, just to explain something better than the study text does.

Good choice of qualification, in my humble opinion, and best of luck with your studies!

Reaction score
Country
India
ACCA currently has 198000 members and 490000 students across 178 countries. Getting in touch with somebody who is already an ACCA or pursuing an ACCA shouldn't be tough. But what matters is the way you utilize your resources during your preparation. I am quite sure that this forum will have a lot of ACCAs. Do a little search, you should be able to find at least one.

Ask a Question