Reaction score
Country
Luxembourg
Hi,

Key attributes:
1. Job Title: Accountant
2. Location: Luxembourg
3. Contract: Full time permanent position
4. Basic description: Standard accounting work + some legal + some general business.
5. Accountancy: Preferably qualified however qualified through experience is sufficient (exams can be completed once placed)
6. Languages: Proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in French is a bonus.
7. Remuneration: Will depend on experience and ability.

There will be month end management accounting reporting but the other three weeks of the month can be varied. Attending client/board meetings, working with tax advisors, reviewing transaction documents for a wide variety of transactions. Clients are usually North American or Canadian, so the ability to speak, read and write English to a high standard is essential.

The company is Irish owned and there is a good work/life balance. Very little over-time.

The company is growing fast with three current vacancies arising from growth. Employee turnover is low. The company has offices in Ireland, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Hungary, Switzerland, Romania + USA with an office soon to open in London.

If interested, I can forward you me email address to send me your cv and I will forward internally.

Ask a Question