USA Accounting CS

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently started working at a firm that is about to start a conversion from CSA to Accounting CS (ACS). So far I have been able to clone the majority of the reports and Financial Statements, however I am currently hung up on one report in particular. The Payroll Tax Summary. For whatever reason ACS refuses to update the rate of state unemployment tax on this report, even though I have gone into the client and updated it. I just finished doing all my quarterly payroll tax returns and had no problem with the rates when I generated my 1028 UIA returns, but for whatever reason the Report "Payroll Tax Summary" will not show the current rate. I have tried using different variables from the report designer but none seem to work. Any thoughts, help, or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

FD

Reaction score
Country
United States
My brother's firm is doing the same thing, converting from CSA to Accounting CS. May I ask how you cloned the majority of the reports and financial statements? And brought them into Accounting CS. My brother has had trouble getting reports to convert over correctly. Especially the customized payroll reports.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently started working at a firm that is about to start a conversion from CSA to Accounting CS (ACS). So far I have been able to clone the majority of the reports and Financial Statements, however I am currently hung up on one report in particular. The Payroll Tax Summary. For whatever reason ACS refuses to update the rate of state unemployment tax on this report, even though I have gone into the client and updated it. I just finished doing all my quarterly payroll tax returns and had no problem with the rates when I generated my 1028 UIA returns, but for whatever reason the Report "Payroll Tax Summary" will not show the current rate. I have tried using different variables from the report designer but none seem to work. Any thoughts, help, or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

FD
My brother's firm is doing the same thing, converting from CSA to Accounting CS. May I ask how you cloned the majority of the reports and financial statements? And brought them into Accounting CS. My brother has had trouble getting reports to convert over correctly. Especially the customized payroll reports.

Ask a Question