Accounting job search

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum and the other day I was browsing the forum and came across a post about an individual in search of a job. Unfortunately I am in the same boat, I am a 2nd year Bachelors of Commerce student majoring in Accounting at University of Guelph. I have been applying to coop/interships positions from the start of January for the upcoming summer but I am having no luck landing a job. Neither am I getting any interviews, I know for a fact that someone on this forum can help me out. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, I have above average grades and on top of that I have variety of previous accounting experience from last summer. Also If anyone can help me get recognized or know anyone that might be looking for accounting inters. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me, I really don't want to waste my whole summer.

PS. It's not allowing me to post my resume as a link but please reply or PM me and I will be more than willing to send you my resume for some feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question