Accounting software that can fit my needs.

V12

Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Hey everyone, im the owner of a business, and we have been doing the accounting by hand since it started. I think it's time to carry on and go the route of software.

The business sells materials for construction. (sand, pebble, portland cement, bricks, etc) We do the transport with our machinery that is trucks and the respective machines for the materials that need extraction.
We also offer services like road works.
Obviously the program needs to be able to work with bank current accounts (I think it's called like that in english), monthly salaries, things like 90-day payments and more.

The thing is, I haven't found the correct software yet, if possible it can be in spanish so the officers here can use it too. So if you know of any let me know.

Another thing is that I can't make my head around the working scheme for the program. I think an experienced accountant could help me with this, like setting up costs and revenues for example, the costs of material transport.

Thanks in advance.

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have always found Quickbooks to be a fairly robust software that works well for many small businesses. I'm not sure of the language options, but I believe they have free demos available, so you can check out them.

Ask a Question