USA Aged Payable errors

Reaction score
I have invoices in 2012 that were paid by a check that didn't reference the invoice, so now I have those invoices in the aged payables report even though they have been paid. How do I get rid of these entries without messing up the balances on the general ledger? This is on Peach tree software.

Reaction score
The invoices will go away when you apply the check. Click on the check, unclick the "prepayment" and click on the invoices tab. It should give you a list of the unpaid invoices. Apply the check to the appropriate invoices being careful to end up with the check being the identical (original) amount.

Reaction score
I have this same error in Peachtree 2011 inherited from a previous user! It was entered as "Waiting on Bill" in 1999 and is showing on the Aged Payables. It will not allow me to delete it or to add an invoice number to it in order to apply a credit to get rid of it.

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

Ask a Question