Anyone here use ACCPAC Plus 6.0??

G

GMP

I have a problem in my Accounts Payable module. When I print my A/P Aged Overdue Payables listing, a couple of the vendors have amounts there that are classified as Manual Cheques and I can't get rid of them. It's throwing off my A/P balance compared to the correct balance in my G/L. When I go into the A/P to apply cheques against invoices, it doesn't show up there for me to get rid of it. Does anyone know how I can delete them off the system?

Thanks in advance.

Ad

Advertisements

A

Allan Martin

I have a problem in my Accounts Payable module. When I print my A/P Aged Overdue Payables listing, a couple of the vendors have amounts there that are classified as Manual Cheques and I can't get rid of them. It's throwing off my A/P balance compared to the correct balance in my G/L. When I go into the A/P to apply cheques against invoices, it doesn't show up there for me to get rid of it. Does anyone know how I can delete them off the system?

Thanks in advance.

The open payables report as of a particular period end date is the report that should agree with your G/L not the Aged Overdue Payables listing. When you say "I go into the A/P to apply cheques against invoices" can you be more specific.

Ask a Question