Auditing software?

Reaction score
I own a small accounting business that is growing rapidly with just tax and bookkeeping services. We have now decided to expand into auditing and financial review services as there is a high demand here. Any recommendations of a software program to generate the various checklists, letters and other documents needed for auditing? Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.

Reaction score
Country
United States
My company (8 employees) uses Checkpoint's PPC SMART. I don't know how it compares to any other programs.

Reaction score
Country
United States
According to your scenario, I would suggest you for AdvanceFlow by Thomson Reuters. It is a cloud-based software that provides tools for complex audits. AdvanceFlow provides engagement features like
  • In-built templates for a new list
  • Provision to add tickmarks to work papers
  • Integrated document management system
  • Trial balance workspace
  • Multi-level security measures
Additionally, you can view diagnostic information about open notes, unsigned work-papers, proposed journal entries, and work-papers.

To know more, please go through the following link: https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/us/en/cs-professional-suite/advanceflow

I hope the information would be of some help.

Ask a Question