USA Bank Reconsiliation

Reaction score
I am working with a company that I just came into and trying to fix their books. They havent really been keepingup on their bookeeping. they have not reconsiled their account since May of 2009. They also have no record of the deposits that have come in over this time so their accountin quickbooks is showing -170,000.00. I am not sure how to fix this problem since we are talking years of discrepencies... Any advice would be appreciated..

Reaction score
It is a lot of work, but will give you a great opportunity to shine. No other choice but record everything and reconcile each period. You can create entries in Excel and import into QB to save time.

Reaction score
If your bank offer internet banking service which you can browse your bank statements in spreadsheets, you can use a formula or macros for automatic preparation of bank reconciliation. for more details, please see the attached website.http://hamrconsult.yolasite.com/

Ask a Question