Beneficiary of Foreign Trust


May 31, 2012
Reaction score
I am a US citizen.

My Dad wants to put me as a beneficiary in his Trust which he will form overseas.

My Dad is a NON US (non Resident and non Citizen).

There will be no distributions as yet, and if any they will be much less than the 100,000 limit.

Are there any forms I need to file now, to inform IRS that I am a beneficiary or wait for distributions.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question