Beta testers required for new online accounting solution

Reaction score
AccountsPortal, a new online accounting system aimed at small to medium companies in the UK, and their accountants, has been launched for testing.

We are looking for Beta Testers to be a part of this exciting process, and to help improve the product and shape AccountsPortal into the leading accounting software package in its category. Beta testers will benefit from a reduction in prices if they wish to use the system after the Beta has finished.

No installation is required and its completely free.

Please take some time to browse through our website (accountsportal. com) for more information - you can also sign up for the Beta Test there if you wish.

Reaction score
I'm not sure you're in the right community, my friend. This community is peopled by professional accountants. I think you'll find they take their responsibilities to their clients very seriously. Not many professional accountants are going to risk their reputations or the integrity of their clients confidential information on a Beta product from an unknown company.

The only way you'll get beta testers for a product like this is to pay them.

Reaction score
AccountsPortal, a new online accounting system aimed at small to medium companies in the UK, and their accountants, has been launched for testing.

We are looking for Beta Testers to be a part of this exciting process, and to help improve the product and shape AccountsPortal into the leading accounting software package in its category. Beta testers will benefit from a reduction in prices if they wish to use the system after the Beta has finished.

No installation is required and its completely free.

Please take some time to browse through our website (accountsportal. com) for more information - you can also sign up for the Beta Test there if you wish.

The link looks like its dead to me.

can you explain what the software does exactly?

Ask a Question