Can I file Form 1040-EZ ?



I was married in August 2005, but my wife is a citizen of a foreign country
and has never even visited the USA yet. She doesn't have a Social Security
number or anything. Should I just check "single" on the EZ form? If I put
"married filing jointly", that doesn't seem quite right either since she has
never stepped foot in this country. Thanks in advance for any help on this.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question