Cash flow / P&L examples required

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the owner of a small recruitment agency and have recently applied for invoice financing to fund contractors working through my business,

I have ben asked to prepare a small Business plan along with a cash flow forecast & a profit and loss statement for the next 12 months.

Does anyone have any example Cash flow / P&L tables they could send me? If anyone has an old one they have done for a recruitment agency / recruitment business I would be willing to pay a small fee to get a copy ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Adam Eld
my email address is adam.eld @ justintilbury.com (remove spaces)

Reaction score
(e-mail address removed) Tech Stock Investor PNC Bank fantacy investment account

Hello,

I am the owner of a small recruitment agency and have recently applied for invoice financing to fund contractors working through my business,

I have ben asked to prepare a small Business plan along with a cash flow forecast & a profit and loss statement for the next 12 months.

Does anyone have any example Cash flow / P&L tables they could send me? If anyone has an old one they have done for a recruitment agency / recruitment business I would be willing to pay a small fee to get a copy ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards

Adam Eld
my email address is adam.eld @ justintilbury.com (remove spaces)
my microsoft money,2008 firstmerit billpay & PNC Bank Ray A Board's Estate;1011159*a

Ask a Question