USA Changing the filing type of Corporation from 1120S to 1120 for no obvious reason

Apr 5, 2015
Reaction score
United States
I have filed an 1120S Corporation tax return and I got a message that the return type is wrong. Prior to filing the tax return I filed an extension with the type of the tax return from last year as an S Corporation and it was accepted. The Client has not changed the Corporation type and has no letters or any indication that any changes has been made. What is the reason for this to be happening?
Last edited:

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question