Child custody question for Federal taxes



We have filed for the divorce (May '03) but don't have a
decree yet. We are separated (not leagally) and away from
home for last 6 months. I paid all the expenses, but my wife
is not willing to sign the release form for me to claim my
son as a dependent. Is there a legal remedy available? Can I
file a case with IRS or civil court?

Any help is appreciated.



Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question