UK CIMA Qualified - Question...

Reaction score
Hello

I am currently working as a management accountant for a large business and have done for the last 7 years. I have recently qualified in CIMA and would now like to start completing books for small businesses in my spare time to earn some extra money and to perhaps one day transfer across to this full time, if successful.

I have a couple of questions below and would appreciate if someone could provide some feedback/answers to these:

Do you where I can train to complete these records (being CIMA qualified, you don't really cover this)?

What are the implications of working full time for a large company and part time (evenings/weekends) completing accounts for smaller businesses?

Has anyone else done this? Can you give any advice on how you found it?

Many Thanks
Victoria

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
By the sounds of it, you're going to need a practising cert from CIMA to undertake the extra work you seem to be angling at, as you'll still have your main job as a CIMA member. So your best port of call is to speak directly to CIMA about the implications of it.

Last edited:

Ask a Question