USA Cloud Inventory Tracking Software

Reaction score
My client is looking for an inventory tracking system that can support a vast list of inventory items and can create a sales order and invoice it against products that are shipped. There are often partial shipments and a need to invoice accordingly against the sales order that was created.

QuickBooks online has not been able to handle the volume of inventory items available from my client.

I do not have any clients who have this type of cloud software. Does anybody have experience with a good cloud inventory system?

Reaction score
Country
United States
My client is looking for an inventory tracking system that can support a vast list of inventory items and can create a sales order and invoice it against products that are shipped. There are often partial shipments and a need to invoice accordingly against the sales order that was created.

QuickBooks online has not been able to handle the volume of inventory items available from my client.

I do not have any clients who have this type of cloud software. Does anybody have experience with a good cloud inventory system?
There are lots of inventory software taht work on cloud for example - SaleBinder, ClearlyInventory, EazyStock, NetSuite, FinaleInventory etc. However, you can choose the QuickBooks Desktop as delivered to you on cloud, that will certainly handle the volume of inventory, as QuickBooks Online was unable to do so.

Reaction score
Thank you for the programs that may work. Has anybody used these programs? Are they intuitive? Can these handle large inventory needs?

I don't have any experience with these types of programs and am eager to find out which is the easiest and best to use.

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi,

Have you ever tried OneAccounting Software? It is a cloud based accounting software.

The software offers good inventory support and your client will also be able to generate sales orders and invoices. As it is a cloud based software service, your client will be able to access it using internet capable handheld devices.

Even you as your client’s authorized accountant can access this software from your own office at anytime. This will help you in doing your client’s accounts without visiting his office.

Why not download its evaluation copy from the internet to determine its suitability?

Ask a Question