Cma(ima)

Reaction score
I am studying for it right now. I looked up the stats and it seems to be a little easier than the CPA judging from the pass rates. The CPA pass rates look to average around 47 or 48%. The CMA pass rates look to average around 53 or 54%.

If you consider that 46 or 47% of people, who are probably degreed accountants with work experience in the field fail the CMA, it can't be easy. I'm doing a Gleim's prep and some of the questions are tricky.

Reaction score
Country
India
I am studying for it right now. I looked up the stats and it seems to be a little easier than the CPA judging from the pass rates. The CPA pass rates look to average around 47 or 48%. The CMA pass rates look to average around 53 or 54%.

If you consider that 46 or 47% of people, who are probably degreed accountants with work experience in the field fail the CMA, it can't be easy. I'm doing a Gleim's prep and some of the questions are tricky.
Are you done with the course now? I am willing to take part 2 in October 2016 and I'm studying Wiley Official. How much of practice is required to sail through the exam?

Reaction score
Country
India
Is CMA (USA) difficult???:confused:
I cleared my exams and it is definitely not very tough. It is just that you need a lot of practice for this. A lot of students fail the exam as they underestimate and go unprepared.

Ask a Question