USA Communication With Accountant

Reaction score
Hi,
I am extremely close to obtaining my bachelor's in accounting. I am on a distance learning program, and I have had little contact with accountants (other than for my field internship).

What I have left is a thesis that I have done 7 months research (so far).

I was wanting to communicate with preferably an senior level OR older American accountant (even retired) and get some "wisdom." I guess when I say older, I mean someone around 60ish since I am 50 myself.

I wanted to get some thoughts on the concept/principle of reliability. It has been getting battered around like a soccer ball up at the FASB, and I wanted to write a good, positive thesis about it. My main question would be: In practice, how often does reliability come up as important to making accounting treatment?

Another item I really need is a firm that would allow me to name them in my thesis relative to this topic. I will NOT need internal accounting numbers, just permission for use as a general case study so that if my school checks out my story, someone could verify that I got permission to use them. Please contact me via private message at this site.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Last edited:

Ask a Question