Continuing education



I am a software engineer and am doing a part time MBA and my
company is not paying any part of tuition. However, my
company is processing my green card and I will have to do
stay with the company for another 2 years at least. Can I
claim continuing education in my federal tax returns?

Thanks in advance,

<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>
<< nor can it used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties >>
<< that may be imposed upon the taxpayer. >>
<< >>
<< The Charter and the Guidelines for submitting posts >>
<< to this newsgroup as well as our anti-spamming policy >>
<< are at >>
<< Copyright (2006) - All rights reserved. >>
<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question