CPA exam for foreigners

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Hi there,

I just got my ACCA membership and now decided to get CPA. As I see there are 3 main reguirements:
1) pass 4 exams;
2) Get 2 years experiance:
3) Get minimum 120 (150) semester hours of credit.

Would I have exempt from points 2 and 3 if I have more then 10 years experiance in accounting and audit, graduated from Ukrainian Univercity and passed ACCA exams?

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That would be something to directly pose to the CPA office that you are qualifying through. See if you can get it in writing from them as to whether your existing qualifications will meet #2 and #3. That would be the only way to be sure if it qualifies.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That would be something to directly pose to the CPA office that you are qualifying through. See if you can get it in writing from them as to whether your existing qualifications will meet #2 and #3. That would be the only way to be sure if it qualifies.
Check with your local CPA board. Mine did not allow me to carry over my degree (outside of the US) to satisfy the accounting hours credit requirements.

Ask a Question