credit card refunds



I can't say I know or understand a lot of the accounting terms.
Could you help a rookie? I use QB 2003

When I do a refund on a credit card, can I just enter their name on
the deposits when I'm matching undeposited funds doing a deposit in
QB andchoose AR for the refund account, or is there a different
account is should be applied to? Sales?

Is that the way to do it, or is there another? If another, could you
tell me the screens to go to please.

Would this matter if it was a partial or full refund also?



Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads