Distant work in the USA

Reaction score
Country
ru
Hi! I would like to find distant work in the USA, but I don't know with what to begin. Perhaps this subject will seem to someone silly, but anything terrible.) I live in Russia in Moscow. Over time I would like to move to live in the USA. So far I develop business in Russia and I want to find a side job in the USA. The State of California is interesting to me, the city of Chicago still is pleasant. I well know accounting and tax accounting in Russia. I am able to do online stores on the Magento platform. I am able to do forums on vBulletin cursor. Business is interesting to me. I am fond of sport, I visit a gym. If someone knows how to me to apply the knowledge and to find distant work in the USA, prompt as it to make? I thank!

Привет! Я бы хотел найти удалённую работу в США, но не знаю с чего начать. Возможно эта тема покажется кому-то глупой, но ничего страшного.) Я живу в России в Москве. Со временем я бы хотел переехать жить в США. Пока я развиваю бизнес в России и хочу найти подработку в США. Мне интересен штат Калифорния, ещё нравится город Чикаго. Я хорошо знаю бухгалтерский и налоговый учёт в России. Умею делать интернет-магазины на платформе Magento. Умею делать форумы на движке vBulletin. Мне интересен бизнес. Увлекаюсь спортом, посещаю тренажёрный зал. Если кто-то знает, как мне применить свои знания и найти удалённую работу в США, подскажите как это сделать? Благодарю!

Reaction score
Country
bd
Can anyone tell me which country is the best place to migrate, is it Canada or Australia?

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
nz
btt: You need a working permit in the states. To get that, you need a binding job offer from a US company. So I would say: The first step is looking for jobs in the US!

Ask a Question