Do QuickBooks add-on tools inside their marketplace cover the software weaknesses?

Do QuickBooks add-on tools inside their marketplace cover the software weaknesses?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
For the last few months, I have been getting deep into the Intuit community and even though QuickBooks provides very strong bookkeeping and accounting tool, judging from the users' community perspective, the tool seems to stay a bit short in covering their needs or even sometimes generates more difficulties for performing those simple tasks like "finding duplicates", "upload a batch of invoices", "get accurate analytics and reports from vendors and customers", etc.

Going through many blogs, social media groups and all kind of content around the web, sometimes it seems that using QuickBooks is very complicated and you have to find real QuickBooks wizards that can teach you properly how to use the tool at its full potential. I am not trying to criticize the software, personally, I think is a very complete and useful tool but not everything is perfect, there are still some weak points to take a look at.

Now that I have exposed my main concern, I want to ask you all, how effective have you found the different add-on apps that you can find in the QB marketplace, do they really solve these issues or they just create more time-consuming work?

I summon all the accountants :cool:

Ask a Question