eftps passwords

D

dumbstruck

Is there some way to prevent your eftps password expiring every time you logon, anxious to xfer estimated tax to the feds near a deadline?

They must kill it after one year without letting you know when you try to get back on, possibly locking you out after too many logon attempts. Does it stay alive if you login every 6 months or so? I always do the whole year in advance, so often visit their un-human-friendly site no less than yearly.

Although I did get thru the password reset stuff OK, has anyone tried their voice backup system? Does that system recognize you preloaded bank numbers, or do you have to re input? Thanx

Ad

Advertisements

P

Phil Marti

Is there some way to prevent your eftps password expiring every time you logon, anxious to xfer estimated tax to the feds near a deadline?
Are you talking about your Web password or the PIN associated with the bank account you're using? I only ask to focus your question when you call their tech support. I've had the same password and PIN for years, usually schedule all payments in one session, and have never had this problem.

Phil Marti
Clarksburg, MD

Ask a Question