Exam help please!

Reaction score
i have an accounting exam on sunday and i get 3 hours to finish it, is anyone willing to give me solutions if i post the problems in this forum? please? i dont even want to be an accountant i just need to pass this class so i can finally get my degree, i took my first 2 accounting classes like 4 years ago and i am taking the 3rd one now and i have no idea what im doing it would be a great blessing if someone was willing to help me

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That is unethical. Man up and take the test yourself and repeat the course if you fail.

Reaction score
if i post some question that are similar to the ones on the test will you show me how to do them

Reaction score
Jayjay, give the question a go, ask for help on whatever area you are having problem, I trust that someone will be kind enough to help. Better still, do a google search on any problem you have. Goodluck!!

Reaction score
Jayjay, give the question a go, ask for help on whatever area you are having problem, I trust that someone will be kind enough to help. Better still, do a google search on any problem you have. Goodluck!!
are u confident with intermediate accounting?

Reaction score
At the end of 2012, Sorter Company has accounts receivable of $944,790 and an allowance for doubtful accounts of $48,910. On January 16, 2013, Sorter Company determined that its receivable from Ordonez Company of $6,430 will not be collected, and management authorized its write-off.

(a) Prepare the journal entry for Sorter Company to write off the Ordonez receivable.

(b) What is the net realizable value of Sorter Company’s accounts receivable before the write-off of the Ordonez receivable?

(c) What is the net realizable value of Sorter Company’s accounts receivable after the write-off of the Ordonez receivable?

Reaction score
Sandel Company reports the following financial information before adjustments.

Dr.
Cr.
Accounts Receivable $141,900
Allowance for Doubtful Accounts $2,700
Sales Revenue (all on credit) 806,000
Sales Returns and Allowances 52,600

Prepare the journal entry to record bad debt expense assuming Sandel Company estimates bad debts at (a) 2% of net sales and (b) 5% of accounts receivable.

Reaction score
those were damn easy.Use basic arithmetic to sort it out and reasoning. Problem is accounting is too simple and due to that novice accountant are always sheepish

Ask a Question