Experience with e-billing?

Reaction score
Country
United States
What is your experience with e-billing, what affordable software do you use?
E-Billing is used when a organization, company or group sends its bills via internet, and customers pay the bills electronically. There are lots of e-billing software, here is what I will recommend - BillingOrchard

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting. Are there any other sites you have used besides billingorchard? I know paylease and rentpayment exist for landlords.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting. Are there any other sites you have used besides billingorchard? I know paylease and rentpayment exist for landlords.
I've also worked on MoonClerk and PayloCity, but they are not good as BillingOrchard, somewhat they lack in some features.

Reaction score
Country
United States
E-Billing is used when a organization, company or group sends its bills via internet, and customers pay the bills electronically. There are lots of e-billing software, here is what I will recommend - BillingOrchard
E-billing is when invoices are sent electronically
Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) is when invoice is sent and the customer can pay electronically from the invoice.

There are multiple types of solutions:
  • SaaS- create, send, and get paid. Example: Freshbooks, Billing Orchard
  • Software Proprietary - create and send or create, send and get paid. Example: Quickbooks
  • Integrated - use your accounting software to create invoices and a 3rd party solution to manage sending, payments, collections. Example: CenPOS, Billtrust, BillingTree
Note: There's also variables to the above. Freshbooks now offers a Quickbooks plugin. CenPOS has a SaaS model, plus integrated option, including Quickbooks solution with 3rd party merchant account. Most services are not alike so it's best to do some research, then define what you need.
Freshbooks is a great solution for small businesses, especially consultants and other service businesses, with under $100k in annual revenues.
Quickbooks is a good if your business is a bit more complex or you have higher revenues.
CenPOS & Billtrust are best for businesses with high volume invoices or revenues over $1M.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's much easier than sending them out manually. Especially when you can make the invoices reoccurring.

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Besides paylease and rentpayment, anyone used any other solutions for landlords with real estate payments coming in?

Ask a Question