Federal Tax question

Discussion in 'US Taxes' started by irfanballard, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. irfanballard

    irfanballard Guest

    Federal Tax question

    In 2008, I decided to consolidate my retirement accounts.

    I transferred all my mutual funds from my Keogh Account to my SEP IRA
    in 2008. Both accounts are at Schwab. I have not contributed to my
    Keogh account for quite a few years. I did contribute to my SEP IRA in

    Do I need to inform the IRS re: the closure of the Keogh account?
    If so, what forms should I use ?

    Would you please let me know.


    Irfan Ballard
    irfanballard, Jan 7, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.