Canada File Management Software

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Community Members,

Are there file management utilities available that can be suitable for individual accountants or smaller practices? I understand that there are software suits available for this purpose, but quite expensive.

For example: what about attaching files to client profiles so that the clients and relevant files can be quickly and easily retrieved?

Thanks.

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think any system would work, however it requires diligence in its use. Even something as simple as Dropbox could work, (or an expensive software). Both require that the users actually put the files in the correct place. So, don't necessarily think that software is the solution here, but rather a clear file storage plan.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Steve,

Thanks! I have started to research on building a solution targeting small firms. So, wanted to see what the professionals think about this. My thought is that the existing softwares are too expensive for small firms...

I would love to hear more about this...

Regards

Ask a Question